Thursday, September 8, 2011

Where to begin

A busy mom of 3, (ages 4, 3, and 2), I enjoy cake decorating, learning photography and taking pictures, and coupon shopping! Mainly i enjoy spending time with my "zoo".  Yes, i have my moments and need a break, but God gave me these children and i want to be the best mom i can be.  And dont forget the husband, very thankful for a husband who works and provides for his family so that i can be a stay at home mom.

My purpose for this blog, 1. so that i dont forget a moment of excitement that the zoo creates, and to share stories with family members who are far off, along with my personal random rants of whatever topic i feel so bottled up inside, that my zoo would respond to me by saying, "oh my gosh, I can't handel this right now (Makenna)."

No comments:

Post a Comment